- With this update the Settings/Setup-Area (WebUI) was completely redesigned and engineered.
- In addition we built in a favorite system.
- Beside of various smaller changes to the WebUI we in particular improved the performance while using the online services.
- Likewise, we added a new support-system to simplify and accelerate the solution of problems.
Please perform the following steps in the right order to update your Burmester 150 Networkplayer. Before starting the update process, read these steps completely and ensure that you have understood them fully.
Stop all music playback.
Make sure that you have a USB stick with at least 500 MB free disc space available.
After you have successfully downloaded the update image file (link at the bottom of this page), copy this image to the USB stick.
Please make sure that this image was copied correctly to the USB stick and that the filename is exactly "Burmester150Update.tar".
The update image file has a size of approx. 370 MB, but depending on your internet connection the download may take a long time. We recommend the use of a download manager for this preparation step.
Follow the next steps carefully.
Connect the USB stick to one of the 4 USB ports on the back of the 150 and wait approx. 10 seconds.
On the remote control type in the code "OSD 2 5 8". Some seconds later all LEDs on the left side of the device will light up.
If there is no reaction there might be something wrong with the USB stick. In this case the following hints may solve this problem:
- Check if the filename is exactly "Burmester150Update.tar"
- Take care that the image file was downloaded completely and is not corrupted
- Try another USB stick with a FAT32 filesystem
If the 150 has found a correct update image file, all LEDs on the left side of the device will light up. Press the "OK" button on your remote control to start the process.
During the update process the LEDs on the left side will blink slowly.
The update process will take approx. 3-4 minutes and the 150 will restart automatically.
Please take care that you also update the BurmesterMC iPad-App. Not all functions will work flawlessly with previous versions of this App.
For better user experience, your 150 will update the internal database after first restart. This procedure will only take 1-2 minutes. During this task the 150 will probably not be able to execute other tasks.